Free shipping on all $50+ U.S. orders and free returns on full-size U.S. orders.
"When I set out to create my own skincare line, I wasn't looking to replicate products that were already on the market. My founding mission was to give the skincare industry a fresh start with highly effective and luxurious age-defying beauty products that are completely free of synthetic and chemical ingredients. I believe people deserve beauty products that deliver the results they want, without putting their health at risk. As a company we seek to challenge the assumption that "natural" means less effective."
Tata Harper, CEO/Founder
Sephora Market Specialist
This full time position is accountable for driving the retail sales and promoting Tata Harper Skincare, to obtain a defined monthly goal. Working independently and in conjunction with others this person will work diligently to model best practices while delivering defined retail results within a fast-passed retail environment. Execution of training's and planned in-store events on a weekly, monthly and seasonal basis. Must have a flexible schedule.
- Achievement of daily sales plan in assigned door set by VP, Sephora Retail Experience -Subject to change by door/volume growth
- Focus on Sephora strategy
- Completion of in-store checklist for daily in-store support
- Deliver sales & productivity goal by door
- Engage Beauty Advisors in team selling
- Monthly/Quarterly product focuses
- Represent brand strategy / mission in-store
- Strong relationship building at in-store level with Leadership and Beauty Advisors
- Build brand awareness in-store
- Daily recaps sent to RECAPS and VP, Sephora Retail Experience
- Recap store visit /events to VP, Sephora Retail Experience
- Constant communication of sales/branding/ training/event opportunities in-stores
- Book and follow up on event dates and appointments
IN-STORE EVENTS AND BFDs
- Support Sephora focuses and direction
- Execute event sales goal
- Execute event setup / takedown
- Recap to VP, Retail Sephora Experience
- Promote product to brand standard
- Enhance customer brand experience
- Develop personal BA and client relationships
- Incorporate product focuses
- Execute multiple item sales per customer
- Execute events as needed to enhance the volume of the assigned territory
- Schedule and execute BFDs inline with Sephora guidelines
- Support additional/offsite elevated training where/when applicable
- Stock concerns / requests
- Tester & sample communication to VP, Sephora Retail Experience
- Manage visual schematics to brand standards
- Accurate weekly expense tracking and submission
- Ensure customer product satisfaction
- Manage / elevate / address / resolve customer issues
Job Type: Full-time
- Sephora: 1 year (Preferred)
- Market Specialist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Esthetician License (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Marketing & Activations Coordinator
This administrative role supports two different departments, Marketing and Activations, for retail accounts worldwide. Main responsibilities of the Coordinator position include managing all promotional sendouts, researching and sourcing unique elements for new brand activations, and handling logistics such as entering product orders, tracking retail sales, and submitting invoices. This role requires a detail-oriented individual who is passionate about bringing brand campaigns to life. You should feel comfortable taking initiative on projects, moving flexibly between departments and responsibilities, and maintaining a friendly, effective rapport with accounts and vendors.
Freelance Assistant Photographer
Tata Harper is seeking a freelance assistant photographer responsible for the creation of high-impact in-store and digital media. This role, while currently freelance, would ideally lead into a full time position.
Working in collaboration with our Senior Creative Producer, this role is responsible for conceiving and producing web and print assets, photography and video content (gifs, instructional and advertorial videos, etc.) Local applicants only – must be on site at Tata Harper studio in Shelburne, VT. Rate $20 - $25 an hour based on experience. Looking for 2-3 days a week.
The responsibilities for the photographer is to visualize the Tata Harper brand and product portfolio.
Shooting still life product photography
Visualization and styling for all shoots
Concepting and storyboarding for all shoots
***Post-production editing / retouching -- VIP
Owning and overseeing the digital asset management system
A creative eye and passion for sophisticated, forward-thinking design and photography
High degree of comfort and confidence working with a variety of personalities and roles
Positive attitude and emotional maturity - doesn’t take critique of creative work personally
Strong, as in obsessive, attention to detail
Ability to edit and deliver high-quality deliverables quickly and efficiently
Comfortable working both remotely/managing workload independently and collaboratively with others. Can multi-task managing complex assignments
Strong visual design skills, including color, layout and typographic skills
Prior experience developing materials for a beauty or fashion brand a plus
Ideally 2+ years experience in a high-volume creative role
Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Graphic Design/Photography/Media Arts/Film or related field
Expert in Adobe Photoshop
Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Bridge
Understanding of photography principles, studio lighting and photo retouching
Experience in video production: filming, sound, lighting, and basic editing skills
Animation skills a plus (e.g. animating titles, transitions, editing template files in AfterEffects)
When I set out to create my own skincare line, I wasn’t looking to replicate products that were already on the market. My founding mission was to give the skincare industry a fresh start with highly effective and luxurious antiaging beauty products that are completely free of synthetic and chemical ingredients. I believe people deserve beauty products that deliver the results they want, without putting their health at risk. As a company we seek to challenge the assumption that ‘natural’ means less effective. I’m passionate about promoting a modern, health-conscious natural beauty lifestyle that’s committed to safety, honesty and sustainability.
–Tata Harper, CEO/Founder
We are looking for a talented logistics coordinator to join our team in Shelburne, Vermont and provide creative and efficient shipping solutions for our growing international business. You will get the chance to work with numerous departments, ensuring that all imported and exported goods are delivered on time in the most efficient and cost-effective ways possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor all inbound and outbound shipments.
- Establish procedures for exporting shipments to key international and domestic customers.
- Assist in sourcing and maintaining key logistic supplier relationships including small package shippers, LTL, and international surface and air freight.
- Provide competitive shipping quotes as needed on LTL and International shipments.
- Review and approve all freight invoices.
- Follow up on all damages and short shipment claims.
- Develop internal and vendor KPI scorecards.
- Assist hands on in the shipping department during peak times.
JOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or GED (College Degree Preferred)
- At least 3 years' experience in Freight Forwarding, Logistics and Supply Chain, or similar role
- Experience with international customs preferred
- Experience with handing international air and surface freight.
- Solid problem-solving abilities and oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable using technology (Email, Spreadsheets, etc.)
- Experience with Netsuite a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Senior Cosmetic Chemist
Department: Research & Development
Hours: Full Time, 40 hours per week
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Vice President, Research & Development
The Cosmetic Formulation Chemist is responsible for independently identifying and developing innovative technology to create novel natural skincare projects for new launches, line extensions, and product renovation.
Work with the Co-Founder to develop formulations from concept through commercialization
Maintain clear and accurate records of formulations, procedures, observations, results
Manage formula qualification, lab scale up, and production scale up
Adhere to project timelines and product development schedule
Create and maintain formula related documentation
Conduct stability testing, inclusive of keeping accurate records
Maintain working knowledge of raw material innovations and emerging research in the cosmetic science field by proactively researching new concepts, materials, and processes
Source and validate new raw materials according to internal and external standards
Contribute to routine laboratory housekeeping and day-to-day operations of the laboratory
Maintain a working knowledge of cosmetic regulations for cosmetics/active ingredient regulations
Mentor junior members of the team
Other duties as assigned
While performing routine job duties, the Chemist will be required to stand for extended periods, stoop, bend, walk, use hands to handle objects, reach with hands and arms, and move or lift objects up to 25 lbs.
Bachelor’s degree in basic science and 3+ years of relevant work experience
Experience working in a laboratory environment
Exceptional organization and attention to detail
Energetic multi-tasker that can thrive in a fast-paced environment
Adaptable to changing tasks, assigned responsibilities, and priorities
Strong interpersonal communication
Ability to work as part of functional and cross-functional teams
Self-starter, motivated in an environment that requires creativity and collaboration
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
Please submit resume to: [email protected]
General Career Inquiries
Please submit any questions to [email protected]